The purpose of Poster Presentations at the AAMD Annual Meeting is to promote and encourage medical dosimetry professionals and students to pursue research activities within their clinical settings that can then be showcased as posters.
Currently, this is a non-competitive, peer-reviewed process.
AAMD encourages students to participate in the poster presentations.
- Dimensions: 4 feet by 4 feet
- Poster material should be printed on presentation board or stiff paper
- Subject: Must cover what was initially submitted in abstract
- Identification: Title, author(s), credentials, institution
- Text: Greater than 24pts. Typed
- Font: Use San-Serif, Arial, Helvetica, Times New Roman, or Calibri
- Production: Use color and simple graphics
- Displayed materials should be self-explanatory
- We encourage presenters to use supporting data such as tables, graphs, illustrations, etc.
- Layout: Columnar with more graphics than text
Click Here to submit a poster abstract for the upcoming AAMD Annual Meeting.