Whether you are a seasoned medical dosimetrist or just starting your career, the AAMD provides members with the latest employment opportunities and a variety of career related resources to assist you in your search.
Visit the AAMD Career Center
Job Seekers: Manage Your Career
- Search and apply to the best medical dosimetry jobs at institutions that value your credentials!
- Upload your anonymous resume so employers can contact you, but you maintain control of your information and choose to whom you release your information.
- Submit your resume for a FREE resume review from resume-writing experts.
- Receive an alert every time a job becomes available that matches your personal profile, skills, interests, and preferred location(s).
- Access additional career resources and job searching tips and tools.
Hiring Managers/Employers: Recruit for Open Positions
Additional Member Career Services include:
- InterviewStream is a web-based mock interview site offering our members the opportunity to practice and improve their interview skills.
- AAMD Members have FREE access
- The Career Services Committee created "pre-made" interviews to help prepare our members for future job interviews. Record yourself taking interviews geared to your current medical dosimetry experience level (i.e. Student/Recent Graduate, Entry-Level, Mid-Level, Senior-Level).
- The Salary and Workforce Surveys are available to provide assistance in determining salaries for different regions of the United States.
NEW: Resume Tips &
From the AAMD Career Services Committee
Released May 2020