2021 Call for Nominations
The AAMD relies on the dedication of our volunteers to accomplish our mission. Members who answer the call to volunteer help shape the current and future direction of the AAMD. We would like all Full CMD Members to consider running for Board of Directors and Regional Representative positions as they become available.
The 2021 Call for Nominations is now closed.
For the 2021 AAMD Election, the below positions will be on the ballot. Members will receive candidate information and election details this Spring.
Interested in running for a position in 2022? Please review the expectations below prior to submitting a nomination. The nomination process will open Summer 2021.
Checklist for Online Nomination Application
Please review the following list of items that you will need to submit online during the nomination application process:
- Previous or current AAMD volunteer experience
- Previous or current volunteer experience in other Radiation Oncology Societies
- Community volunteer/prior leadership experience
- Statement of why you want to serve (250 words or less) - This statement will be posted for all AAMD voting members to review when elections begin
- Statement of "areas of focus" for the AAMD in your three-year term (250 words or less)
- Professional Bio (100 words or less) - This will be posted on the 2021 AAMD Election Webpage
- Two (2) professional references (Professional title, email address, phone number)
- Copy of current resume
- Signed Employer Support Letter (Board of Directors) or Employer Support Letter (Regional Representatives)
What to Expect While Serving as a Board Member
2021 AAMD Board Member Guidelines - Updated October 2020
What to Expect While Serving as a Regional Representative
2021 AAMD Regional Representative Guidelines