AAMD Directed Journal Readings (DJR)
Quizzes are currently only available for registered members of AAMD. They are available by following the link below:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE AAMD DIRECTED JOURNAL READING PROGRAM
- Click on the Directed Journal Reading link above and select the Volume number, and Quiz Number.
- Proceed to take the quiz.
- Submit the answers on-line.
- The participant must correctly score a minimum of 2/3rds of the questions to receive credit.
- If you are not a member of AAMD, please click on the "Print Versions of Quizzes" link above and Print this quiz for the appropriate article.
- Non-Members may take the test for a fee of $50.00 per quiz with their checks made payable to AAMD.
- Fees due may be submitted to
2201 Cooperative Way, Suite 600
Herndon, VA 20171
AAMD Directed Journal Readings provide 2.5 CE hours per quiz and participation is NOT limited by the MDCB ten (10) hour subject restrictions.
Questions regarding the amount of credit awarded should be forwarded to the MDCB Maintenance of Certification Committee, MDCB, 15000 Commerce Parkway, Suite C, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054.
Questions regarding the quiz or article content should be forwarded to AAMD Directed Journal Reading Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is voluntarily written, reviewed, and distributed for publication by the AAMD Directed Journal Reading Committee as a benefit and service to AAMD members.
If you have questions, please contact AAMD Headquarters at email@example.com.